A traditional business requires a lot of overhead to effectively operate. In a traditional business you will generally have to pay for office space, inventory, and a storefront where people can come and buy your products. You will also have to hire employees who will require paychecks and benefits. Not only that… You also have to pay for your inventory or create your own from costly raw materials.
Here are some of the benefits of writing and selling your own eBooks.
• Once written, you can sell an eBook again and again without having to create something new.
• Once your customer buys your product you have the opportunity to up sell your other products.
• Even if you can’t write you can hire someone to do it for you.
• eBooks do not require any raw materials like physical products do.
• eBooks don’t require you to keep stock, package items, or ship anything.
• Selling eBooks can be done from home very easily, so you don’t need storefront to set up shop.
• Most of your marketing is done online and many methods are free.
•You don’t need to hire any employees until your sales reach a level that requires a little help.
Tip—> Don’t worry if you can’t write, or if writing sounds scary… it can all be done for you for around $250-$500
• Once you begin to outsource, your eBook business can operate entirely on autopilot.
These are just a few of the many benefits of writing and selling eBooks over selling physical products in a regular brick and mortar type business. Trust me there are many more…